[vbox-dev] Build issues with 4.0.12 and 4.1.2 on OSX Lion

Christian Pötzsch christian.poetzsch at oracle.com
Tue Sep 13 19:40:28 GMT 2011

Well, "kmk --help" shows ofc a quick help ;)

http://svn.netlabs.org/kbuild contains some documentation about kBuild
itself. But it is more developer (that is on writing Makefile's) than
user oriented.

About your specific problem: I don't really remember what the problem
there was. I can only fix it properly by reproducing it here. This will
need some time and is rather low priority. Sorry. Anyway it seems your
posts (and the answers) contains some useful info.

Chris