[vbox-dev] SVN questions

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 19:15:52 GMT 2011

Again thank you for your input.

This I can do as well. I saw line 64 and tried it and yes it does work.

I was really wanting a way that did not require hacking the original
rules file, but I guess it is just not possible.

Same with the separate ~dbg build of 57MB.  I guess I will just edit the
rules and be done with it.

Much appreciated,