[vbox-dev] Haiku operating system guest additions.

François Revol revol at free.fr
Wed Sep 7 10:55:40 GMT 2011

Le 07/09/2011 11:22, Ramshankar a écrit :
> On 09/ 6/11 09:52 PM, Mike Smith wrote:
>>> I'm sure Mike will be ok as well, he'll probably reply to this thread.
>> Hi, everyone. (Sorry I'm late, I was in class when this discussion
>> started.)
>>
>>> The work should be MIT-licensed.
>> I'm not attached to any specific license; MIT is fine. Should I add
>> copyright/license headers to the files that don't have them?
>
> Yes we require MIT; take a look at
> src/VBox/HostDrivers/VBoxNetFlt/freebsd/VBoxNetFlt-freebsd.c or
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/MIT%20license and use it as a template.

Actually, as we discussed it on IRC, the only issue left is about files
which I originally copied from other platforms that had the GPL licence
headers (or maybe even the header that I copied to other files to match
the rest) before the (non)OSE merge. But since Oracle retains copyright
on those files it should be ok anyway.

François.