[vbox-dev] Haiku operating system guest additions.

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Wed Sep 7 09:22:24 GMT 2011

On 09/ 6/11 09:52 PM, Mike Smith wrote:
>> I'm sure Mike will be ok as well, he'll probably reply to this thread.
> Hi, everyone. (Sorry I'm late, I was in class when this discussion started.)
>
>> The work should be MIT-licensed.
> I'm not attached to any specific license; MIT is fine. Should I add
> copyright/license headers to the files that don't have them?

Yes we require MIT; take a look at
src/VBox/HostDrivers/VBoxNetFlt/freebsd/VBoxNetFlt-freebsd.c or
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/MIT%20license and use it as a template.

Once it's ready could you also upload a diff somewhere that can be
applied. I presume there will not be many merge conflicts because most
out if should be added files under Additions/haiku/*

Regards,
Ram.