[vbox-dev] USB issue with SVN build r39104

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 00:30:18 GMT 2011

I found the issue with the signal 15.  My bad! Host just needed to have
it's backside kicked (power cycle)

But I have another issue that I am starting to think has something to do
with the new builds.  In Win7 and Vista (shudder I know but it must be
tested) I can not resize the guest.  log shows a video hint but the
actual guest area does not grow.  I am using the release 4.1.4 now and
it was working just fine until the update from svn r39104.

Would it be possible to get a test build of the Windows GAs?  I don't
need the others because I can and do build them myself.