[vbox-dev] USB issue with SVN build r39104

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 16:27:06 GMT 2011

Would it be possible to get a test build of the Extension Pack for the
build r39104?  I have not had an issue until now using the latest public
build of the Extension Pack but it looks like this build is reporting
4.2 and I can't seem to figure how to work around it.

Host = Ubuntu 11.10

Failed to start the virtual machine Debian-testing.

The device helper structure version has changed.

If you have upgraded VirtualBox recently, please make sure you have
terminated all VMs and upgraded any extension packs. If this error
persists, try re-installing VirtualBox.
(VERR_PDM_DEVHLPR3_VERSION_MISMATCH).

Result Code: NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Component: Console
Interface: IConsole {1968b7d3-e3bf-4ceb-99e0-cb7c913317bb}