[vbox-dev] Live CD/DVD Setting

Emad Steitieh emadns at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 19:35:06 GMT 2011

Thank you for your assistance.

I tried this function (IMachine.temporaryEjectDevice) after calling AttachDevice for a DVD. Both functions are successful, but when I open the GUI I find that the device is still not checked as Live CD/DVD. I tried passing both true and false for the last parameter of temporaryEjectDevice but no success. Can you assist me more in an example on how to use the function properly?

Regards,
emadns