[vbox-dev] Live CD/DVD Setting

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:37:59 GMT 2011

/* Attach live or empty CD/DVD ROM Device */
CVirtualBox vbox = vboxGlobal().virtualBox();
QVector <CMedium> dvds = vbox.GetHost().GetDVDDrives();
QString dvdId("");
if (dvds.count() > 0)
{
dvdId = dvds[0].GetId();
vmedium = vboxGlobal().findMedium(dvdId);
medium = vmedium.medium();
m.AttachDevice (ctrDvdName, 1, 0, KDeviceType_DVD, medium);
}
else
{
m.AttachDevice (ctrDvdName, 1, 0, KDeviceType_DVD, CMedium());
}