[vbox-dev] Fix build errors on Linux kernel version 3.2

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:25:50 GMT 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Perry Halbert <phalbert at cox.net> wrote:
> While I share you enthusiasm with the contributions of others, don't you
> think your statement was a little hurtful to the DEVs?  I personally think
> they do a fantastic job of fixing things.

Ohh, come on, I didn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings anyway.

This problem of kernel support is very theoretical, like inter-stellar
travel, until there is some major distro using the kernel.

For example, not supporting Linux 3.1 would become a problem -- only
because of Fedora 16 released. But there are no upcoming major distros
with 3.2 kernel, so ppl won't notice this for a long time...

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"