[vbox-dev] GTK+ text gets bigger with every window resize

Бранко Мајић branko at majic.rs
Thu Nov 10 08:23:49 GMT 2011

I've actually had this happen on Neo Freerunner (an embedded platform)
during changes in screen orientation. As it turned out, what happened
was that the DPI reported by the X.org server would get wrong values.
So my guess is that something similar is happening here as well.

Try looking at the output of the xdpyinfo utility before and after
resizing.

There was an option or something for specifying DPI as well, iirc
(maybe in .gtkrc-2.0 or even for the xrdb utility). Can't recall
right now what it was that I used to "fix this" on Neo.

Дана Thu, 10 Nov 2011 01:02:27 -0500
Ribhi Kamal <rbhkamal at gmail.com> написа:

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.