[vbox-dev] guest additions PDB files

Lorenzo Pistone blaffablaffa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:45:14 GMT 2011

Hi. I want to give a try debugging an application which causes
VBoxDispD3D.dll to segfault. The guest is windows 32 bit. Where can I
find the debug symbols (.pdb files) of the guest additions? If they
aren't available, since I don't think that I want to go deep in
debugging (up to the guest drivers I mean) and I'd rather give up
before, is there a way to compile those dlls selectively, and not the
whole vbox? Am I going into troubles with unsigned drivers not being
accepted by windows?