[vbox-dev] Linux Host VM Cap?

Zak Perschon zakperschon at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 05:24:19 GMT 2011

I VPN'd into our system to check the progress, and it finally seems to have hit an error at VM 1498.
The following error occurs whenever I attempt to start a new VM (with 1497 currently running):
VBoxManage: error: The Virtual machine 'TinyCore-1498' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1
VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005), component Machine, interface IMachine, callee

I'll investigate this error a bit more when I get into the office tomorrow.

-Zak