[vbox-dev] Java Samples in VirtualBoxSDK-4.0.6-71344

Arindam Choudhury arindam at live.com
Wed May 11 14:06:16 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am having this problem:

[arindam at aopcach java]$ javac -cp /home/arindam/Downloads/sdk/bindings/webservice/java/jax-ws/vboxjws.jar TestVBox.java
[arindam at aopcach java]$ java -cp /home/arindam/Downloads/sdk/bindings/webservice/java/jax-ws/vboxjws.jar TestVBox
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TestVBox
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TestVBox
Could not find the main class: TestVBox.  Program will exit.

Thanks for your reply.
-Arindam