[vbox-dev] Shared folders symlink kfree bug

Brian Campbell bacam at z273.org.uk
Sun Mar 20 23:38:30 GMT 2011

Hi,

While looking for a possible source for some issues people have been having
with symlinks in shared folders, I realised that the code was freeing a path
that the inode creation code kept.  A patch for that is below, although I'm not
sure if it was the cause.  I intend to do some more thorough testing shortly.

I've also added a line to prompt the module to update the parent directory in
line with other directory altering functions.

  Brian