[vbox-dev] Compiling v4.0.4 fails on Debian 6 too... Was: Compiling v4.0.4 fails on openSUSE

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Sat Mar 19 12:46:49 GMT 2011

segfaults are a different issue.  I don't have them on any of my builds.
How are you building these? On metal or a guest? where are you trying to
running them, metal or a guest?
You can get VirtualBox to work up-to-a-point in a guest as a v-in-v are
not really supported.  You can get it to function with a lot of work but
strange things tend to happen at times.