[vbox-dev] VBoxPuelMain.DLL - GetLastError=126

Ribhi Kamal rbhkamal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:27:14 GMT 2011

Nope, I'm getting exactly the same error from the 4.0.4 version as well.
VERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND

If I may ask, how do you go about install virtualbox? I follow the following
steps (same as the web-instructions):
1- SUPInstall
2- comregister.cmd
3- USBInstall.exe
4- sc start vboxdrv
5- sc start vboxusbmon
6- vboxmanage extpack install <package_name_goes_here>
All of the above is done in an admin account.

Am I missing anything?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Ribhi Kamal <rbhkamal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Do you have any idea when the next version might be released?
>

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Klaus Espenlaub <
> klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> On 17.03.2011 14:07, Ribhi Kamal wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> I compiled VirtualBox 4.0.51 from trunk then tried to install the
>>> extension pack only to be greeted by the following error:
>>> C:\bin>VBoxManage.exe extpack install
>>> Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.0.4-70112.vbox-extpack

--
-- Ribhi