[vbox-dev] Java MSCOM jar location

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:41:10 GMT 2011

Nikolay,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:47 AM, Nikolay Igotti
<nikolay.igotti at oracle.com> wrote:
>   Mitchell,
>
> Currently we do not support MSCOM Java bindings, you may try to compile VBox
> with VBOX_WITH_JMSCOM=1
> (needs Jacob 1.15), but may need some additional work. We're considering
> improving situation in 4.1 release.

Thanks for letting me know. I'd greatly appreciate reinstating the support :)

For the "VBOX_WITH_JMSCOM" does this need to be built on Windows? I've
got the VirtualBox build chain setup on linux but I'm very
inexperience with Windows so I'm hoping I can do this on linux.

Thanks,
Mitchell