[vbox-dev] Any plan to support SR-IOV?

Fred Liu Fred_Liu at issi.com
Tue Mar 8 11:29:32 GMT 2011

Brian,

Many thanks for giving me so informative stuff.
I have learnt a lot from them.

Do you mean you will contribute in VBOX to make it(SR-IOV) work?

If it is YES, that is great!

The I/O virtualization is not in the roadmap of VBOX yet.
I just hope to bring it into the considerations of VBOX developers.

Thanks.

Fred