[vbox-dev] #9263: GUI: Clone dialog in Windows lacking the "sheep" icon. - Why WONTFIX ?

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:45:45 GMT 2011

#9263: GUI: Clone dialog in Windows lacking the "sheep" icon.
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/9263

Answer:
>That is like wizards look in Windows these days. We prefer platform correctness.

Please fix bug #9263 - it is perfectly correct to supply icon in
there. There is no rule, that forbids this.
"Sheep" icon improves user experience considerably. Windows experience
of this feature is hurt due to lack of this icon.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"