[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 4.1 released

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:58:42 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Frank Mehnert
<frank.mehnert at oracle.com> wrote:
> The VirtualBox team today released a significant new version of Oracle VM
> VirtualBox, its high performance, cross-platform virtualization software.
>
> Please read the official press release:
>
>  http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/433515
>
> The binaries can be downloaded here:
>
>  http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
>
> Find here the detailed list of changes since VirtualBox 4.0.12:
>
>  http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog
>
> We would like to thank all our Beta testers for their valuable feedback!
> There is a forum posting which contains some more information about
> fixed bugs after VirtualBox 4.1 Beta 3:
>
>  http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43216

hi Frank,

i read the SDK manual, and found some functions like
"readPhysicalMemory". it says that these APIs are not implmented in
4.0, but might be available after that.

so i am wondering if 4.1 has this API, and if not, when it is available?

thanks,
Jun