[vbox-dev] Any news on drag-n-drop ?

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:13:49 GMT 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Huihong Luo <huisinro at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We are working on v4.
>
> About dnd, I made a prototyper that validated the impl worked, but never got a chance to finish it up. Once in a good shape, will check in the code.
>
> There is one glitch about moving the cursor across between vm and host while mouse is pressed down.

We would really take a look at this code and try it out.
Perhaps community (or Oracle) developers could help you finish it.

This way all parties will win, instead of code justs sits in there
unfinished and getting layers of dust.
Please share with us the code (under MIT license), even if not finished.

Thanks in advance,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"