[vbox-dev] Latest release to SVN causes CD/DVD to be invalid

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri Jul 8 16:38:16 GMT 2011

Well I spoke a little too soon.  It did allow me to actually change the
media in the CD/DVD but now, when selecting a different version of GAs I
get this error.

Unable to mount the CD/DVD image (name)
on the machine Windows-7. Would you like to force mounting on this medium?

Could not mount the media/drive
(absolute path and name)
(verr_cfgm_leaf_exists)

I tried to change the media on a running system and tried removing the
present media in the guest settings with guest shut down and adding the
media I wanted. Adding manually with guest off works.