[vbox-dev] [Experiment]VRDE library for VNC

Christophe Devriese christophe.devriese at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:12:35 GMT 2011

This is not true. You're supposed to get a "port range" property and try out
the ports from the specified range, then tell VirtualBox which one you
selected.

This property has to be parsed, which requires a relatively big patch into
libvncserver as it can be a comma-separated list of ranges (think
"100,200,300-400,500-600", meaning "try 100, if that doesn't work try 200,
then 300, then 301, then 302, ....")

-- Christophe