[vbox-dev] LPT Port Using VBox 4.04

Jaka Bac jakabac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:03:31 GMT 2011

Hi Bob

Just a wild guess... Some programs who want to do direct port I/O might need
something like the GiveIO driver, which lets the user mode applications do
these things. I know that there were other similar drivers like this, but
now only this one comes to my mind. I don't know which one VirtualBox wants
to have, but I bet that it wants to do the LPT I/O in user mode and so it
needs something like this in order to get access to the port address
space...

Best Regards,
Jaka