[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 4.0 third party extension build process

JürgenVoß j.voss at web.de
Sun Feb 13 14:12:25 GMT 2011

Hello,

>  On Dec 24, 2010, Achim Hasenmüller wrote:

>  We are working on examples. What do you have in mind as an extension pack?
>  This would help to us to determine the kind of example we should build.
>
>  Achim

why not build an extension pack which supports the parallel interface (LPT) to
enable virtualisation
of old XP-Systems (or even Win98) with dongles, scanners, printers, prommers
etc. connected to the LPT port?
This feature was asked for several times in the past, and LPT support is
available in QEMU and VMWare-Player.

Best regards

Jürgen Voß