[vbox-dev] [Experiment]VRDE library for VNC

Vitali Pelenjow Vitali.Pelenjow at oracle.com
Thu Feb 10 12:13:22 GMT 2011

VRDE server is supposed to try to bind to one of free ports in the range
and then tell VBox which port is used via VRDE_SP_NETWORK_BIND_PORT.
VBox does not manage this.

BTW, VRDECallbackFramebufferQuery returns a bool. You may want to change
the code in VRDEResize to:
     bool fAvailable =
instance->mCallbacks->VRDECallbackFramebufferQuery(instance->mCallback,
0, &info);
     if (!fAvailable)
     {
         return;