[vbox-dev] Regarding about the error with the CreateBandwidthGroup() using c code in the virtualbox4.0 sdk

John Lee skjl25 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:40:24 GMT 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry for the second message. But I was working with both c and c++
code.

I have been working on in the tstXPCOMCGlue.c with the vbox 4.0.

I was able to generate the vms but somehow I'm having a problem with the
CreateBandwidthGroup().

IBandwidthControl* test;
test->vtbl->CreateBandwidthGroup(test,&machineNameUtf16, 'network',100);
I'm pretty sure that the machineNameUtf16 has the correct machine name.

Somehow, I'm getting a segmentation fault.

I think I'm doing something wrong here, but now sure.
Is there a way to fix this? or do you have any sample code?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely,
John Lee