[vbox-dev] Method for providing patches to documentation?

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Dec 5 21:16:08 GMT 2011

On 05.12.2011 19:48, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Greetings. I have a few proposed doc patches, and I have pulled the
> tree with subversion. Given that you don't take svn check-ins from
> randoms such as I (which is a good thing), what is the right way for
> me to change my version and create a patch that I would send to this
> list?

This works like every contribution - if you want to make a few
contributions it's usually the easiest way to send the diffs to this
mailing list (potentially compressed with a standard tool), and state
that the changes are covered by the MIT license.

If you want to become a bigger contributor it's eventually worth filling
out the OCA form...

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Contributor_information

Klaus

> --Paul Hoffman

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dr. Klaus Espenlaub | Snr. Manager Software Development Desktop
Virtualization
Phone: +49 7151 60405 205 <tel:+49715160405205>
Oracle VM VirtualBox

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> 	Oracle is committed to