[vbox-dev] Building from SVN creates 2 users guides

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 13:28:24 GMT 2011

Good morning Michael,

I am not upset that the French manual (PDF) is available and as stated
glad to see it.
What I was after was the way to *NOT include it in the build. But all I
got was
reasons why it was there.

I usually compile the build at least once a day and sometime two or
three times
and any resource that I don't need just makes the time for completion
that much longer.

I found it myself and all is good.