[vbox-dev] minor patch to fix incorrect VNC key mapping

Jonathon Moldenhauer jonmoldenhauer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:06:12 GMT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Klaus Espenlaub <
klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com> wrote:

> Since we can't confirm such problems (since we're not supposed to touch the
> libvnc code due to licensing concerns) - can someone else conform that the
> comma key isn't working?

As far as I know, the submitted patch is against virtual box code, not
libvnc code.  It is in src/VBox/Frontends/VBoxHeadless/FramebufferVNC.cpp.
But I am sure I don't understand the licensing issues surrounding
FramebufferVNC.cpp, so hopefully someone else can test this and confirm the
problem so this patch can be put through.

Thanks,

Jonathon Moldenhauer