[vbox-dev] Set link status for host-only adapter

Mikhail Sennikovsky mikhail.sennikovsky at oracle.com
Tue Apr 12 05:30:28 GMT 2011

  Bases on the backslash path style you mention I assume you're
interested in Windows version of NetAdp, so..
1. The NetAdp on windows is built from the
src/VBox/HostDrivers/VBoxNetFlt source tree with VBOXNETADP defined,
i.e. src\VBox\HostDrivers\VBoxNetAdp is not used.
2. The current code contains a VBOXNETADP_REPORT_DISCONNECTED
conditionally compiled code (which is now disabled), to report link
status as disconnected for the case the Host-Only adapter is not active
(i.e. does not have intnet connected to it), so you can do whatever you
need based on that code.

Hope this helps,
Mikhail