[vbox-dev] is virtstor being implemented?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 06:06:21 GMT 2010

I think Liang meant copy-paste files, I don't think vbox has that implemented.

The dnd is still working in progress, we did a protype, but not get the time to finish it yet. There is also an issue on mouse release, seems to be very tricky, and still haven't figured it out how to smoothly move mouse from host to vm while pressed.

Once done, we will first release it in vmlite, then contribue to vbox

- huihong