[vbox-dev] SOAP API differences between 3.2.8 and 3.2.10

Joseph Smith joseph1962smith at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 01:28:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

In trying to determine changes in the webservice APIs (SOAP) between 3.2.8 and
3.2.10, it seems the only difference is the addition of a new enum
HWVirtExPropertyType -- "HWVirtExPropertyType_Force = 6".

Are there other changes that I am missing?  The way I tried to identify the
difference was by doing a diff between the VirtualBox.xidl files of both
versions.  Outside some other formatting and text differences, it seems this new
HWVirtEx is the only notable change.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks,
Joe