[vbox-dev] mouse events

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Oct 11 20:14:15 GMT 2010

Hello Vincent,

Le lundi 11 octobre 2010 à 11:33 -0700, Vincent Yau a écrit :
> I have a question about VirtualBox API.  I see the IMouse interface
> and can
> generate mouse event along x and y axis.
> Is that equivalent to pressing the left mouse button and drag across
> the
> same coordinates with my  physical mouse?
Not sure if I quite understand what you are asking, but if you use your
physical mouse to move the guest mouse cursor, the mouse movement is
passed to the guest using the IMouse interface.

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineer
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande