[vbox-dev] tstXPCOMCCAll Error

Suk Kyu Lee sklee25 at korea.ac.kr
Thu Oct 7 07:02:07 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm using the latest VirtualBox OSE 3.2.8, I successfully compiled the
code and even run the program.

I was trying to use the
/home/sklee25/VirtualBox-3.2.8_OSE/out/linux.amd64/release/bin/sdk/bindings/xpcom/cbinding/samples/tstXPCOMCCall.c
.

I have compiled the tstXPCOMCCall.c but somehow when I ran the
tstXPCOMCCall, I get the message that say "could not get vbox handle."

I used to use VirtualBox-3.1.6. During that time, I didn't have the
problem of running this code.

One of the interesting thing that happened was, when I run the
vboxheadless to start the vm, I get the message "Home directory
/home/sklee25 not ours."

My goal is to use the VirtualBox SDK, but somehow I'm kind of stuck into
this problem.

Is it possible to provide a feedback about this?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Suk Kyu Lee