[vbox-dev] interrupt/monitor guest memory access

sreenaath vasudevan sreenaathkv at gmail.com
Wed May 19 23:03:22 GMT 2010

Hi
I am currently using VirtualBox 3.1.8, built from sources.
I want to know if there is a mechanism to monitor/interrupt guest memory
access though Virtualbox. For ex, when guest is accessing memory 0xcd34fg, I
should know that that guest is trying to access that memory.

1. Is there any VBox utility which ll do that, given the guest
physical/virtual memory address?
2. How to do it though the Virtualbox source code? What is the right place
to look in to. I hope its in /src/VBox/VMM. Can anyone point me to the right
code where I can monitor/interrupt guest memory access ?

--
regards
sreenaath