[vbox-dev] How VBox Fake WHQL works?

Andreas - Sun Microsystems pentagonik at sun.com
Tue May 11 10:57:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

the module itself gets installed but actually is not used by our
installer. It's some script to disable the WHQL check (the common popups
for signed but not WHQL certified drivers) while installing
the guest additions in silent mode. This is not intended to be stable
or a real solution but some workaround.

-Andreas