[vbox-dev] Please use better naming conventions for replacing builds...

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Mon May 10 10:21:28 GMT 2010

On Monday 10 May 2010, S. Brandt wrote:
> Am 08.05.2010 23:10, schrieb Alexey Eremenko:
> > Please use better naming conventions for replacing builds...
> >
> > like:
> > BETA2 = 61246
> > BETA2a = 61272
> > BETA2b = 61317
> >
> > I recommend using those across the forum...
> >
> > -or-
> > BETA2
> > BETA2.1
> > BETA2.2
>
> Hi!
> Has the beta2 been replaced, already, or not?

Sorry for all the mess. Just like Alexey wrote: There are three
versions of the Beta 2:

The first one (r61246) was only available for a few hours because
the Windows guest additions were broken.

The second version (r61272) was replaced after some time because
the EFI support was broken.

The current version of Beta 2 is now r61317.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz