[vbox-dev] 3.2.0beta2/win32/OSE does not build: kmk endless recursion

S. Brandt sbrandt at gmx.de
Mon May 10 10:03:37 GMT 2010

Am 10.05.2010 11:51, schrieb S. Brandt:
> Hi!
> I'm unable to build the OSE version of the 3.2.0 beta2 (r61317, I'm not sure whether this beta2 has already been replaced).
>
> Problem: kmk seems to call itself recursively, until memory is exhausted.

Hi!
As I just found out, the same applies to the 3.1.8.
Seems to be somewhere around the gcc config initialisation, as those
messages usually only appear once, then the config values are appended, and
the build runs. Maybe kmk_builtin_append is broken, or the loading of the
appended definitions?

Yours,
Sebastian