[vbox-dev] 2 questions

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Mar 31 21:20:29 GMT 2010

Re,

After a dialogue on the IRC, I can add following information to my
project.
Firstly, I realised that GUI interface is translated, so it's less work
to do. Secondly, I saw that VBoxManage help doesn't have a lot of things
to translate. So, only the manual isn't translated.
In this document there are anyway essential information. For instance,
for blind people who use VBoxManage to control a VM in command line,
there are important information and explanations about this tool and its
options in the manual. So it would be really a pitty if a French user
couldn't read it.
But without source of manual, there is a loss of quality in the
layout... That's why I'd like to know if you would accept to help me
translating giving me the code even if, I know, it's not OpenSource.

If really Sun doesn't accept, I guess they won't integrate my
translation in the package. It would be a pitty but... In such case I
think I will write my own translation from the PDF, available in any
location of the web. But before doing this I propose my direct
collaborating to the project.

Thanks to tell me your opinion about this,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL