[vbox-dev] VB backup

Sergey Malykhin sergey.malykhin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:54:25 GMT 2010

Thanks, Nikolay,

I meant that I hacked kernel a little to get information about file, data
buffer, buffer size and offset in file. And it's ok. I'm only not sure that
I'll have working backup if do it while VB is running. I understand that the
best solution - suspend VB and copy, but it's less interestin, because I'll
have pauses in VB work.

Sergey