[vbox-dev] Clutter mutiple stage problem in vbox

Tian, Jun J jun.j.tian at intel.com
Mon Mar 1 03:15:17 GMT 2010

Leonid,

Thanks for your reply. I have updated to the newest code in SVN. It seems that the test case I provided to you can work but the multiple stages problem is still exist.
The attachment is a new test case including binary and source code. It can run smoothly in Ubuntu installed in real hardware, but cannot work normally in vbox.
Pls have a try.

Thanks!

-Jun