[vbox-dev] Config.kmk needs changed when build on Snow Leopard

Kentaro KAWAMOTO kentaro.kawamoto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:11:56 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:35 AM, Christian Pötzsch
<Christian.Poetzsch at sun.com> wrote:
> the sha1sum is different, but I checked an second Snow Leopard host with
> a different patch level and there is the sha1sum also different. Please
> also note that our build server has a symlink to
> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib in /opt/local/lib, so this must definitely
> working. Otherwise thousand of users had complained already ;)

You mean your /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib and my one are different, right?
I have no idea about this. I haven't installed iconv manually.
In fact, the timestamp is way before I bought my MacBook in the middle of May.

% ls -l /usr/lib/libiconv.*
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel       16 Mar  7 11:44
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.4.0.dylib -> libiconv.2.dylib
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  3205760 Feb 12 06:19 /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel       20 Mar  7 11:44
/usr/lib/libiconv.dylib -> libiconv.2.4.0.dylib

> Can you attach your LocalConfig.kmk and AutoConfig.kmk?

Sure. Please see files attached.

Regards,
Ken

--