[vbox-dev] VirtualBox Load HGCM Host Service

Andreas - Sun Microsystems pentagonik at sun.com
Tue Jun 15 07:11:06 GMT 2010

Hi,

you need to have Main load your service; take a look into
src/VBox/Main/ConsoleImpl2.cpp, around

.
.
.
#ifdef VBOX_WITH_GUEST_PROPS
     /*
      * Guest property service
      */

     rc = configGuestProperties(pConsole);
#endif /* VBOX_WITH_GUEST_PROPS defined */
.
.

or

.
.
.
Console::configGuestProperties(void *pvConsole)
.
.
.

That's how we load the service for handling the guest properties.

Hope this helps,
-Andreas.