[vbox-dev] New OS bring up with Vbox ?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 15:00:50 GMT 2010

As related, this article on doing new os using KVM might be useful:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10251

As for vbox, I think the first thing to try is to layout your OS in physical memory (real address model) using vbox memory api. You will need to place your OS loader at the x86 BIOS entry location.