[vbox-dev] VBox Documentation -- Was: Help me understanding...

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 08:40:56 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Huihong Luo <huisinro at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ok, understood that piece of code. It was correct.

Some community members were asking for internal code VBox Documentation.
http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32878
To my knowledge, it doesn't exist. Only user docs + SDK docs.

I think a possible solution would be to add comments along the way.
I.e. if it takes like 10 minutes to understand a piece of code, isn't
it better to invest 1 minute of time to comment it?

1. it will allow to look at the code few years later and re-understand it
2. it will allow more community developers to participate in VBox development

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"