[vbox-dev] One more nasty stuck/crash of Qt GUI on Windows host

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 18:00:01 GMT 2010

when something is freezing, usually indicates some kind of loop, or inter locking of some threads.

If you attach a debugger to the process, then click Break All, it will most likely break into the place that is looping, or wait.

You can download WinDbg, a very good debugger on Windows.

One problem is that since VBox does not ship debugging symbols, you may need to build your own OSE code, which will generates debug symbol files.