[vbox-dev] drag-n-drop is being implemented too

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 23:20:46 GMT 2010

Again on the host side, it's simpler, since QT does the work of dnd.

Guest side is much more difficult, it requires deep understanding of the low level dnd impl mechanism, as how to initiate a dnd operation programmatically, etc. so each guest needs a different impl. We are doing Windows.  Personally, I don't like Linux's windowing system, there are so fragmented.

but overall, it should be portable