[vbox-dev] Translations

Christian Pötzsch christian.poetzsch at oracle.com
Wed Jul 21 11:26:24 GMT 2010

Hi,

please see http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Translating. Please contact
Ebel Geertsema (see the ticket mentioned in the instruction) which is
the current maintainer of the Dutch translation, to synchronize your work.

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Pötzsch                             http://www.oracle.com/
Sitz der Gesellschaft: ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG,

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande