[vbox-dev] Translations

Dominic van Berkel dominic at baudvine.net
Wed Jul 21 11:16:18 GMT 2010

 Hi there,

I just installed VBox and was a little surprised by the number of
spelling mistakes and presumed typos in the Dutch translation. Decided
to see if I could do anything about it, but now I can't seem to find any
relevant files in the source tree.  Can anyone point me at the right place?

Thanks,

--
Dominic van Berkel
"You don't have conversations with microprocessors. You tell them what to do, then helplessly watch the disaster when they take you literally." - David Brin, Startide Rising